Solihull Moors seeking new first-team physio
Solihull Moors are urgently seeking a first-team physiotherapist for the new season as previous physio, Ben Hancox, had to resign his position at the club with immediate effect due to his increased work commitments, the club are actively seeking Ben's successor in time for pre-season training which starts in a couple of weeks time.
This will be a sessional based position to meet the needs and demands of the first-team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of physiotherapy to Moors' first-team players.
The candidate will be expected to be pitchside and cover training sessions on at least two evenings each week and to also work on Saturday and Tuesday providing medical support for both home and away matches as appropriate.
The candidate will also be expected keep detailed up-to-date medical records for all first-team players in the form of and in accordance with the requirements and guidelines published by the Football Association from time to time.
• The successful candidate must be a therapist who is a Graduate, Chartered or a registered member of the Health Professions Council.
• They must have experience of working with Senior Adult football players.
• They must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• They must have IT skills sufficient to manage the player medical database.
• A flexible approach to working hours is essential as working evenings and weekends is a requirement of this role as well as an attendance at both home and away fixtures.
• They must hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle.
• A professional 'can do' attitude with strong organisational/administrative skills.
• A desire to seek solutions rather than present problems.
• A genuine team player.
• A dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work.
• Displays a high level of confidentiality.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn.
• The salary will be paid monthly and the exact amount will be discussed and agreed at the interview and will be based on qualifications and previous experience.
• This is a part-time position with a start date of Tuesday 27th June and an end date of Saturday 5th May 2018 inclusive (end of normal playing season) but this may be extended if we are involved in the 'play-offs' or 'cup finals'.
How to apply;
Applicants are to apply by email, sending a full C.V. (including at least two references) and a covering letter, to the Football Secretary Tim Delaney at; email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd June at 5pm with interviews taking place shortly after this date.
Information reproduced with permission from Solihull Moors FC